- Nurture - Women's Ministries is a place to address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church. It mentors young women, encourages mothers and supports older women and those who are hurting in ways only women can do. Women need women.
- Potential - Women's Ministries encourages women to realize their potential for participation in the mission of the church and provides education and training. It recognizes that women have many gifts of the Spirit and attempts to help women discover and use these.
- Outreach - Women's Ministries provides resources for women to reach out to others in the community with the love and freedom of Jesus Christ.
- Through prayer and encouragement
- By ensuring there is an active Women's Ministry in your church
- By investing your time and talents
- By opening yourself to serve and be served
Women's Ministries encourages women to improve their potential and participation in the mission of the Church and provides a support system and forum for women in and out of the Church. It promotes programmes to mentor young women and encourages college women academically through a scholarship system.